Here are a few of the frequently asked questions. If these don't satisfy your quest for knowledge contact us.
Can I get trench with solid bottoms?
- Yes, our One Piece Pedestrian and Medium Vehicle trench can be made with solid bottoms. Just specify option S. example BPS2015-120.
Which is faster to install One Piece or Component?
- One piece is faster to install since you are laying 10 ft at a time.
What is an estimate of the installation time?
- Generally a 4 man crew can lay about 150 linear feet per day depending on experience, the type of trench and the complexity of the layout.
Does your trench have reinforcing in it?
- Yes, we have #3, #4 and #5 rebar throughout which gives our trench the durability our customers require.
What are your concrete pedestrian lids made of?
- Our concrete pedestrian lids contain reinforcing steel and high strength structural fibers. This gives the lids strength and crack resistance.
Do your trench bases require bracing during installation and backfilling?
- No - our trench is made of high strength concrete with steel reinforcing. It is very durable and withstands the backfill pressures by itself.
Contact Us Quote Request